ACTION: Team Breakfast Sign-up, Other end of season info
The swim/dive season is racing towards the end but we've still got loads of fun coming up in the next two weeks! This email is long but chock full of information - please read and sign-up ASAP.
Team Breakfast Friday, July 22 - 10 AM (See adjusted practice times below).
- Please RSVP your swimmer/diver/pre-teamer on the EVENTS page
- We need 4-5 parent volunteers (also sign-up under Events)
- if your kids are attending please sign-up to bring something here:
- Following breakfast, our Dolphins will have a graffiti party.
- $5 cash (or venmo @Sharon-Ringley -- last four is=3726) gets your swimmer/diver/pre-teamer an adorable drawstring, canvas OGC bag for their friends and coaches to sign. Bag quantities are limited so advance VENMO is recommended to reserve a bag! (We'll notify everyone if we sell out before Friday). Your Dolphins can also bring a shirt, hat, socks, or whatever they want to get signed. We have some fabric markers but feel free to bring your own (note: if bringing a dark item bring your own white/silver fabric marker - ours will only work on light items)
- Questions? Contact our Team Breakfast Chair: Erin Bonderenko at Erin.Bondo@gmail.com
PROM NIGHT -- Friday Night July 22
- Red-carpet entrances -- 6 pm in the Barn
- Coaches will give your swimmers/divers more details - be prepared for cuteness overload and be ready to hit the dance floor with Coach/DJ Extraordinaire Caroline on the mike.
- July 25 - 6-9 pm at the Rock Creek Mansion/Knights of Columbus on Cedar Lane
- Food and volunteer sign-up will be circulated next week
- Please RSVP under Events so we can get a headcount for drinks and paper goods
- The kids tend to dress up a little for this (think sundresses and polo shirts)
- Awards, dinner, dancing, games, and the beloved slide show to recap the season
Parents-- we can't make this magic without you. Thanks to everyone who has stepped up this year to help out! Parents are invited to join us tomorrow in the barn at 10 am for Bloody's and Bagels to talk about how we can do this better and make magical plans for next year!
Adjusted Practice Times for FRIDAY July 22
- 13+. 7:45-8:45
- 9-12. 8:45-9:30
- 8&U. 9:30-10
- Pre-team is at the regular time 11:15
- 13+ 9:15-10
- 9-12 - 8:00-8:45
- 8&U - 8:45-9:15
PS -- Did you sign-up to bring food for the team breakfast? It helps the volunteers immensely if we don't have to beg and send multiple emails! Here's the link again: